Chelsea spent months planning this wedding, dotted every i and crossed every t. There were lists of lists. Bridal Party DIY days (check out the Selfie Station Backdrop), Venue visits, briefs and then even more lists. Everything had been thought of and taken care of and everyone was on-board. Ready. Willing to do whatever it took to make this wedding unforgettable. They pulled it off. The day was unforgettable indeed.
Chelsea, flawless in her custom made gown, Shayne beaming from ear to ear. It was a modern day fairytale. Their dream come true.
I loved spending time with Chelsea & Shayne on their wedding day because they’re kind, good people. They love God and their families. They’re concerned about the welfare of their friends. They’re good people. My kind of people.
This a small selection of my favourite images of the day.
Wedding Service Providers,
· To-Netts Flowers & Décor Hiring – Flowers, bouquets,pennygum,naked bulbs, centrepiece urns, Fairy Lights, Curtain lights
· Forest 44 – Venue
· Décor 4U – White outside couches,plinths,ottomans ( furniture)
· Styled Functions – Chairs Gold Tiffany Chairs,Wimbeldon chairs
· Boutique Styling- Decor Setup
· Ashton Bester – Wedding Cake, Cupcakes and Dessert table setup
· Quirky Parties – Marquee Love Letters
Berry Spolit – Hair By Eve Hatzimanolis
Prime Make up – Dana Lewis
Nails- House of Beauty – Megan
Dress – Leonie Jardim
Make Up – Make Up by Naz Afrogheh
Hair – Berry Spoilt – Eve Hatzimanolis
Nails – House of beauty – Megan
Suits – Moi-styling